Kathie Rasmussen Women's Theatre
The Kathie Rasmussen Women’s Theatre (“Krass”) is a nonprofit theater company established in 2008 with the mission to produce work that enhances women’s artistic, social, and personal well-being as well as to educate participants and audience about all aspects of theater.
We welcome women and men of all backgrounds and ages. All meetings are open to the public.
Our vision is to advance women’s unique artistic voices, from traditional to cutting-edge, through performances, theatrical training, regular readings of plays by women, and occasional potluck dinner discussions.
In the long term we seek to produce more full-length plays by women as well as workshops and nontraditional theater, and to develop training and education programs in theater craft. We also seek to develop community relations with other women's and theater organizations
Artistic Director, Jan Levine Thal (608) 663-5814
Program Director, Heather Renken
Technical Director, Ben Emerick
- Reading: Ten Thousand Moons from Here - January 20, 2013
- Ten Thousand Moons from Here - June 13-22, 2013
- Wrong for the Part 2013 - July 28, 2013
- Wrong for the Part - August 26, 2012
- Monkey Bizness - October 30, 2011
- Krass Open Mic - October 2, 2011
- Women and Their Callings - April 1-10, 2011
- Open Mic Night - November 10, 2010
- Helen - November 5-13, 2010
- Open Mic - July 29, 2010
- Second Blessing - May 14, 2010
- The Butcher of Baraboo - April 9-17, 2010
- Case of the Pilfered Prop - January 31, 2010
- The Smart Women Project - October 16-24, 2009