By Cramer & Renick
Directed by Cramer & Renick
Hanging around senior living apartment buildings impressed upon me that the tenants are struggling with issues everyone must face in one way or another sooner or later. This particular segment of society (the retired, disabled and other segments of the over-fifty-five population) has little voice in the public venue, and even less in the performing arts. This is a comedy -- AND HOW! But it also, in its own fashion, deals with some heavy-duty issues. What I learned and hope to pass along through our work:
- That life isn't over until it's actually over -- until then there are plenty of stimulating and broadening experiences to be had
- That "hanging together" can give you both independence and comfort
- That the funny side is sometimes the best sides to look at
- That the human spirit is indomitable.
- Produced by Mukwonago Village Players at Mukwonago HS,
Performances: May 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 2005, Curtain 8:00 pm, plus Sunday Matinee at 1 pm
Ticket Prices: Call for information and available discounts.
Call 262/363-2225 or visit www.freewebs.com/the_heights/ for reservations or more information.