Shakespeare In The Park: Twelfth Night or What SHE Will
Twelfth Night, one of Shakespeare's most beloved comedies, is a story of twins separated by shipwreck and the ensuing shenanigans, foibles, intrigues, and ultimately, the universal truth about love.
Join Optimist Theatre's Shakespeare in the Park for a free abridged performance.
Parks are BIG!! In order to locate us in the park and stay updated on the latest event details visit www.optimisttheatre.org/sitp-2022.html.
Bring your lawn chair and enjoy the show. Sunscreen, bug spray and bottled water are a good idea. No umbrellas. Space is limited.
Produced by Optimist Theatre at 10 outdoor locations around the greater Milwaukee area
Performances: June 18 - August 7, 2022
- June 18, 2022, 5PM, at Alverno College, 3400 S. 43rd St., Milwaukee
- June 19, 2022, 4 PM, at Kresge Experimental Theatre, Neese Performing Arts Center, Beloit College Campus, Beloit
- June 25, 2022, 4 PM, at Humboldt Park, 6000 S. Howell Ave., Milwaukee
- June 26, 2022, 4 PM, at Sherman Park, 3000 N. Sherman Blvd., Milwaukee
- July 10, 2022, 5 PM, at Lincoln Park, 1301 W. Hampton Ave., Milwaukee
- July 16, 2022, 5 PM, at Forest Home Cemetery, 2405 W Forest Home Ave., Milwaukee
- July 17, 2022, 5:30 PM, at Sharon Lynne Wilson Center, 3270 Mitchell Park Dr., Brookfield
- July 31, 2022, 5 PM, at Lake Park, 2975 N. Lake Park Rd., Milwaukee
- August 6, 2022, 4 PM, at Washington Park, 1859 N. 40th St., Milwaukee
- August 7, 2022, 5 PM at Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, 929 N Water Street, Milwaukee