Forst Inn Stage
The historic Forst Inn, originally opened in 1868, had its dance hall converted to a cabaret seating theatre in 1990 and staged performances under the name, The Little Sandwich Theatre. The venue has been restored and opened for performances in September, 2018.
- Becky’s New Car - August 16-30, 2019
- The Beat Goes On - September 12, 2019
- Do Patent Leather Shoes Reflect Up? - September 20 - October 5, 2019
- Rabbit Hole - October 11-26, 2019
- November, by David Mamet - November 8-17, 2019
- Mistletoe Musings - November 23 - December 14, 2019
Description of Performance Area
The Forst Inn Stage is a cabaret theatre seating less than 100 patrons in an intimate setting. All of our event tickets include pre-show appetizers and an intermission dessert.
Small dressing room and space for storage.
A range of PA options are available.
22 channels with a mix of PAR and Source Four instruments.
Box Office Services
Seat Advisor box office system.
Available for daily or weekly rentals. Please contact us for availability and rates. Most rentals require six to twelve months advance planning.
88 chairs at tables for four and two.