Theatre Unlimited, Inc.
Not for profit Community Theatre Organization.
Theatre Unlimited, Inc. was founded by Jim Tropp and Dennis Vechinsky in 1992. Initial performances were done to raise funds for the YWCA CARE HOUSE.
Theatre Unlimited is a non-profit organization with the goal of producing high quality community musical theatre for the benefit of the Southern Wisconsin area. Our objective is to produce 2 shows a year for the enjoyment of the whole family, whether they are a member of our cast and crew or a member of our audience.
- My Fair Lady - September 16-24, 2016
- All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten - June 17-26, 2016
- All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten - February 26 - March 6, 2016
- All I Really Need To Know I learned In Kindergarten - June 5-28, 2015
- The Boys from Syracuse - June 20-28, 2014
- Oliver! - September 6-15, 2013
- Guys on Ice - November 15-17, 2012
- Brigadoon - August 9-12, 2012
- The Music Man - August 18-21, 2011
- Mame - March 31 - April 10, 2011
- Camelot - October 7-17, 2010
- Fiddler on the Roof - January 21-31, 2010
- Baby - August 14-23, 2009
- Tom Foolery - March 20-22, 2009
- Proud & This is America - January 23 - February 1, 2009
- Jesus Christ Superstar - January 21-30, 2005
- The Sound of Music - October 22-31, 2004
- Sweeney Todd the demon barber of fleet street - February 13-22, 2004
- South Pacific - August 15-24, 2003