Stage One Inc.
From 1980–1993, Stage One, Inc., was a prolific and viable theatre company, producing high-quality thought-provoking plays that were often seen as cutting-edge. After a too-long hiatus, Stage One once again offers Pulitzer Prize winning dramas, American Theatre Classics, Shakespeare, and other important pieces of theatre.
Stage One’s mission is to entertain, educate, and creatively challenge its audience and crew. Stage One promotes the art of theatre by offering theatrical alternatives not systematically presented by other cultural organizations in the area.
- Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - March 10-20, 2016
- A Christmas Carol - December 3-13, 2015
- The Rocky Horror Show - October 22-31, 2015
- Doubt - March 12-22, 2015
- It's a Wonderful Life - December 4-14, 2014
- Stop Kiss - October 9-19, 2014
- Tuesdays with Morrie - March 13-23, 2014
- A Christmas Carol - December 5-15, 2013
- Speed-the-Plow - October 10-20, 2013
- The Glass Menagerie - March 14-24, 2013
- Town Hall Christmas - December 22, 2012
- How I Learned to Drive - October 11-21, 2012
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) - May 10-13, 2012
- Proof - January 19-29, 2012
- Rabbit Hole - October 20-30, 2011