Shake Rag Alley Center for the Arts
Shake Rag Alley offers year-round art workshops plus lodging in beautifully restored 19th c. buildings in historic Mineral Point, Wisconsin. From rustic willow chairs to mosaic sculpture to screenwriting, participants delight in unique classes in a magical setting enhanced by tree-shaded gardens and an ancient spring, all just a block away from downtown shopping and 17 art galleries.
A new venture is the Alley Stage, a summer outdoor theater specializing in new and original plays, in an old quarry on the grounds, with a steep stone backdrop for the stage.
- Christopher Finkelmeyer: Classical Piano "Unstuffed" - October 22, 2011
- Mark Twain and the Laughing River - March 21, 2009
- Lost and Found - August 8, 2008
- Jackie Robinson: A Game Apart (A One-Man Show) - August 6, 2008
- Stage Combat & Comedy Show - August 3, 2008