Milwaukee Repertory Theater
For 51 years, the Milwaukee Repertory Theater has been dedicated to providing the highest level of professional theater to Milwaukee and Wisconsin. The Rep moved to its current home across from Milwaukee's City Hall in 1987.
A cleverly converted power plant, the Patty and Jay Baker Theater Complex houses three theaters. Considered the Rep's mainstage, the Quadracci Powerhouse Theater seats 720 patrons. The 218-seat Stiemke Theater is a black box featuring a flexible seating configuration. The Stackner Cabaret is a full service restaurant and bar and presents smaller, mainly music- based pieces for audiences in its 118-seat theater. Together, these spaces provide the Rep with a variety of staging options and allow us to offer our audiences a wide range of dramatic fare. The Patty and Jay Baker Theater Complex also houses the Rep's rehearsal facilities, shops and administrative offices.
- I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett - August 23 - October 20, 2013
- Ragtime - September 17 - October 27, 2013
- Venus in Fur - September 25 - November 3, 2013
- Forever Plaid - October 25 - December 29, 2013
- Noises Off - November 19 - December 22, 2013
- A Christmas Carol - November 27 - December 24, 2013
- Woody Sez - January 3 - March 9, 2014
- End of the Rainbow - January 7 - February 9, 2014
- The Whipping Man - February 5 - March 16, 2014
- An Iliad - February 25 - March 23, 2014
- Ain't Misbehavin' - March 14 - May 18, 2014
- A History of Invulnerability - April 8 - May 4, 2014
- The Milwaukee Rep's 60th Anniversary Gala - Something Unexpected - May 10, 2014