Milwaukee Chamber Theatre
Milwaukee Chamber Theatre, Milwaukee's third largest non-musical theatre company, has long been recognized as producing first-rate, thought-provoking drama and a major contributor to the rich cultural and economic life of the community. One of the city's oldest, professional theatre companies, MCT was co-founded in 1975 by two local actors, Montgomery Davis and Ruth Schudson, who envisioned a space where audiences could open their minds to new theatrical ideas and Milwaukee's theatre professionals could broaden their skills and apply their craft.
- Vanya and Sonia and Mash and Spike - August 11-28, 2016
- A Lovely Sunday for Creve Coeur - September 21 - October 16, 2016
- Lobby Hero - November 23 - December 18, 2016
- The Few - February 22 - March 19, 2017
- Great Expectations - April 13-30, 2017
The mission of Milwaukee Chamber Theatre is to produce intimate, high-quality, professional theatrical works of literary merit that engage and challenge the audience, while employing and nurturing principally local theatre artists.
Each season, MCT produces five plays in two spaces at the Broadway Theatre Center in Milwaukee's Historic Third Ward: three productions in the 360-seat proscenium Cabot Theatre and two productions in the 99-seat Studio Theatre.
- Fallen Angels - April 15 - May 1, 2016
- Slowgirl - February 26 - March 20, 2016
- Love Stories - November 27 - December 20, 2015
- Dear Elizabeth - September 25 - October 18, 2015
- Boeing Boeing - August 13-30, 2015
- Master Class - August 7-24, 2014
- Lend Me A Tenor - April 10-27, 2014
- October, Before I Was Born - February 19 - March 9, 2014
- Things Being What They Are - October 20 - December 15, 2013
- The Detective's Wife - September 18 - October 13, 2013
- Art - August 8-25, 2013
- The Lion in Winter - April 14 - May 1, 2011
- Mauritius - February 18 - March 13, 2011
- The Subject Was Roses - November 19 - December 12, 2010
- The Sweetest Swing in Baseball - April 15 - May 2, 2010